Extra pillow case linen hire.
Extra pillow case linen hire.
All cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the delivery date. A full refund will then be given minus a $20 admin fee if cancellation occurs more than 48 hours before delivery date.
Cancellation within 48 hours of the intended hire period will incur a $40 processing fee.
No refund will be given for cancellation after delivery has been made.
All cancellations must be received via email.
Linen will be left at the property you have booked – it is your responsibility to place the linen where required and make up any beds with sheets/pillowcases you have hired.
All linen hired must be removed from the beds, pillows, bathrooms at the conclusion of your rental period (on your day of departure) and left in the linen bag provided for collection by laundry service.
LINEN IS TO BE LEFT OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR RENTAL FOR COLLECTION BY 10 AM
NOTE - ALL DELIVERIES ATTRACT A $34.95 DELIVERY/COLLECTION FEE
- Linen hire must be paid for in full a minimum 7 days prior to arrival date of accommodation booking
- Linen will be left at the property you have booked – it is your responsibility to place the linen where required and make up any beds with sheets/pillowcases you have hired
- All linen hired must be removed from the beds, pillows, bathrooms at the conclusion of your rental period (on your day of departure), and left in the linen bag provided for collection by laundry service
- Any missing or damaged items will be charged to you at replacement cost plus a 10% admin fee
- We recommend that you double check your order upon arrival; you must notify us by 2 pm the day after your arrival if there are any items missing (or damaged) from your linen-hire order.
- Failure to notify us of any missing or damaged items by 2 pm on the day after your arrival, you will be charged for any missing items upon collection of your used linen
- Do not use bleach (white king, etc) on any of the linen items you have hired; should you launder them whilst you have them. Any linen damaged/turned yellow from bleaching will need replacing – please refer to Term #4 above for consequences should you ignore this
- Linen will not be collected/laundered/changed over during your rental period; should you require more linen for your stay, please consider renting additional linen from our ‘Extras’.
- Please do not use the white towels at the beach. We do offer beach towels for hire - see our Extras for pricing
- Please do not use hired linen for beauty treatments (dying hair, fake tanning, waxing, etc).
- No refund will be given on any unused items that were hired.
- Delivery is usually made between 10.00am and 6.00pm on the date of arrival.
- During peak holiday periods delivery may be between 10.00am and 7.00pm.
- Pick up of goods is done from 10.00am on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made.
- All hired linen is to be left in laundry bags provided OUTSIDE the front door of the house/unit on date of departure.